Preparing a property for sale
If you are currently selling, or about to sell your property, here is a good selection of proven tips that are sure to add value when presenting your property.
These ideas are just a very few of the presentation tips that we may be able to pass on, following an appraisal of your property by a Director of Noel Jones – trusted real estate agents.
- First impressions are vital – the view from the street matters
- Removing clutter adds a sense of space
- Keep lawns and gardens neat and tidy
- Put rubbish bins out of sight
- Remove any cobwebs – both internal and external
- Clean all windows
- Paint if necessary – try not to leave flaking paintwork or cracks
- Remove all stains from driveway and garage
- Steam clean carpets
- Keep blinds and curtains well open – more light is better
- Fresh cut flowers inside the home add colour
- A well-stocked fruit bowl adds colour
- Lights switched on in all but the brightest rooms
- Appropriate music playing in the background sets a relaxed mood
If you would like Noel Jones to provide you with a no-cost obligation-free appraisal of your property, please contact your nearest Noel Jones office by telephone or e-mail our corporate Head Office now.