Getting ready to sell your property
When selling a house or property making a quick sale and a healthy profit that allows you to get on with the next part of our life is undoubtedly number one on your list.
Selling a house involves many aspects including:
- how much you should do to prepare your home
- budgeting for costs involved
- understanding the property market in your area
- deciding if you should go to auction
- whether to buy before or after you sell
- how and where to advertise
- choosing the right real estate agent.
At Noel Jones our goal is to make selling your home or property an easy and smooth process so you can sit back and relax. Our real estate property experts will meet with you to discuss your individual needs, share our expert market knowledge and work though a plan that suits your budget and timeframe.
We believe the relationship between vendor and agent is critical to the sales process and invite you to contact us today for a no obligation property valuation. Alternatively you might like to view recent sales in your area before contacting us.