Working alongside Tynan Carr and Jess Melenhorst they make a formidable team committed to providing six-star service and the results to go along with it.
Tim believes that his results are a testament to the trust his clients' place in him - by taking his professional advice on the presentation of your home, high impact marketing strategies and advice for setting your reserve you will achieve the optimal result.
Tim lives locally with his lovely wife Jess and values openness and honesty above all else. Tim enjoys representing all that our suburbs have to offer and will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
"Record sale prices are not achieved by a cookie cutter approach. Choose carefully as your agent will have a dramatic impact on the end result."
- 2015 - Rate My Agent Award - Most Recommended Agency in Mitcham and Vermont
- 2015 - Rate My Agent Award - Vermont's Most Recommended Agent
- 2015 REIV Innovation Award (Finalist)
- 2014/2015 Noel Jones Group No 2 Salesperson of the Year
- 2014 REIV Small Residential Agency of the Year
- 2014 REIV Salesperson of the Year (Finalist)
- 2013/2014 Noel Jones Group No 2 Salesperson of the Year
- 2014 Jan-Mar - Noel Jones Group No 1 Salesperson
- 2013 July-Sep - Noel Jones Group No 1 Salesperson
See Tim in action
The team at Mitcham are proud sponsors of:
- Buckanbe Blues Festival
- Rangeview Pre-School
- St Timothy's Primary School
- Antonio Park Primary School
- Rangeview Primary School
Email Tim Longmore